Please call or text me at 512.522.5132 to cancel an appointment. Notice of cancellation should be provided 24 hours in advance. If notice is given within 24 hours of appointment time, I reserve the right to charge you for the appointment up to the full amount of the appointment. If you reschedule, I will wave any cancellation charges.
Will I be covered during the session?
- Proper covering or draping is recommended at all times to keep you warm and comfortable. You may request to forgo draping at the beginning of your session. An additional release is required.
May I be completely undressed?
- Yes, however you should undress to your desired level of comfort. Most of my clients prefer to be completely undressed, while some prefer to keep their undergarments on. This is completely up to you.
How much should I tip?
- Many clients are unsure if and/or how much they should tip their massage therapist. I love what I do and your tip may reflect your appreciation for my service.
How often should I receive a massage?
- For those who use massage as preventative care or to manage daily stress, one massage every two to three weeks is common for optimal therapeutic relief. Weekly sessions may be desirable if you are receiving massage for performance recovery, injury relief , and or to relieve chronic tightness that is interfering with your daily life.
What is included in the session time?
- A session consists of time to communicate with the therapist to make your massage truly customized for your needs, time to undress, massage time, and time to dress. This is done to ensure each and every massage session you receive from me meets or exceeds your expectations. Additionally, feel free to communicate your need to me during your massage.